This agreement contains all the terms and conditions applicable to, and governing, the provision of Services by the relevant entity in multiple locations through the Website, including the terms and conditions applicable to booking of an appointment, cancellations, refund and all other transactions in connection with services provided.
Website, App & Services
The DemClinic Website and DemLink App are owned and operated by Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders Society of India, Bangalore Chapter, a Not-for-Profit organization registered under the Societies Act.
Through the DemClinic Website, we provide you with the following services:
• Booking appointments with relevant medical practitioners associated with the Organization
• Virtual consultations with Medical Practitioners using video conferencing (“Telemedicine Services”);
• Information about Service Providers in Dementia Care.
The Website uses “cookies”. Cookies are small data files that a website stores on your web browser. These are used for the purpose of storing your preferences, previous browsing activities, profiling and tracking your behavior on the website. By visiting the Website you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize us for the placement of cookies on your web browser.
Use of the Website and App
As an end-user and recipient of Services, when you use the DemClinic Website and / or DemLink App, you agree to the following conditions of use:
• You will provide accurate and complete information everywhere on the Website / App, based on which you will receive the Services.
• Prior to providing the Services, we reserve the right to verify, without assuming any obligation or responsibility to do so, all information and documents submitted by you, including your age and identity and asking for such additional information and documents as we deem necessary in our sole discretion to verify your name, age, address, email address, phone number, medical / case history or any other relevant details, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that you will provide all such additional information and documents required by us promptly by uploading the same on the Website / App. In case of delay in uploading such additional information and documents required by us, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment, without giving any reasons and without assuming any liability whatsoever.
• You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit the Website or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by the Service Provider in writing.
• You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this Website / App by anyone using the password and identification originally generated in relation to your use whether or not such access to and use of this Website / App is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including, without limitation, financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification generated in relation to your use.
• You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Website / App.
• You may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity
• You may not upload any content prohibited under applicable law
Limitation of Liability
By using our Services, you confirm that you understand and agree to the following:
You agree and undertake to indemnify and keep us and the concerned Medical Practitioner indemnified against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, that we or the concerned Medical Practitioner may incur or suffer on account of, in relation to, or arising from, (i) your use of the Website / App and, or, availing or attempting to avail Services from us; (ii) any misrepresentation, inaccuracy in or breach of any of the representations and warranties made by you under this Agreement or any breach by you of any term, covenant, undertaking or obligation contained in this Agreement and, or, breach of applicable laws; (iii) your failure to provide, in a timely manner, true, correct and complete information and documents; (iv) suppression of material facts by you or failure to provide relevant information and documents to us; (v) your failure to follow the directions / advice / prescription of the Medical Practitioner; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate payment details provided by you and, or, use of a bank account, credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you; and (vii) permitting a third party to use / access your account.
Data & Information Policy
We use secure encryption technology to keep your information safe and secured at all time and we are committed towards maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the Website, which complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the Website and the information provided by you.
We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the integrity and security of the Website / App and the online payment facility provided on the Website / App. Despite our endeavours, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security or technology breaches.
You acknowledge that we own the DemClinic and DemLink brand names and the Website & App, as well as all intellectual property rights contained on the Website and App, including all trademarks, trade names, tag lines, logos, programs, processes, designs, software, technologies, inventions and materials therein and all the services offered by the Medical Practitioners on the Website / App.
You are not permitted to use the content available on the Website / App without our prior written permission.
Third Party Links & Resources
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the information on our Website / App. However, any information insofar as it related to diseases and medical conditions, is merely reading material and intended for informational and awareness purposes. Under no circumstances should this information be construed or relied upon as medical advice or diagnosis in any manner whatsoever. We do not undertake any liability with respect to any information in regard to which you are capable of conducting your own due diligence to ascertain accuracy and you are responsible for undertaking an assessment regarding the suitability of the information and Services for your purposes.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The use of the Website / App and availing the Services contracts through the Website / App shall be governed by the laws of India.